Friday, January 6, 2012

My Shoes: GYLLENBAND by Aldo

Aldo Black Shoes


My latest shoe-purchase is this 5.25 inches platform pumps from Aldo. It's so hot!! I managed to wear it to work for quite a few hours and I was fine. But after standing in it for so long, it kind of stretched at the front (which is what the sales associate told me was going to happen), but now my legs slides way down making it fits weird and kind of hurts :S I hope with the right insoles it would be fine again. But thanks for the 1.5 inch platform and the thick square heel, I know balancing is not a problem at all with this shoe! ^___^




Aldo Shoes

Aldo Shoes 2

What do you shoe-aholics think of it? Let me know in the comment section below or on my twitter!

Xo xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...